Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Crosman 707

My latest score arrived today. The Crosman 707 was made from 1967 to 1971. It is a CO2 powered tap loader. It was meant to be an entry level target rifle, I think it might have been more popular if it had come with a better stock. The slab style stock reminds me more of an early wood stocked Daisy BB gun than a target rifle.
It is showing promise, it arrived with a CO2 cartridge in it and it is holding gas. I fired a couple 5 shot groups with it to make sure it is functioning as it should. It put 5 pellets inside a dime at 10 yards from a rest with open sights. I'm pretty impressed so far.



Even though everything is working on the 707 I plan on tearing it down so I can inspect everything. I'm hoping the trigger can be improved, the pull feels a bit heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment