Sunday, April 28, 2013

Crosman 100 "Part 2"

My latest find, (the Daisy 747) interrupted this Blog. I had planned on taking more pictures before I reassembled it. That didn't happen. I reassembled it so that I could use it in an online shooting match. I have been shooting bench rest for a few years and finally got to a point where I'm happy with my scores. It is time for me to work on my off hand shooting.
I thought I would put up the pics of the exploded view.


The 100 may seem like an odd choice for practicing my off hand but it is very accurate and I like the way it fits me. Plus it is just plain cool to shoot a 40+ year old air gun.


One of the reasons I like the 100 is the peep sight. I can see the 1/4 inch bullseye at 30 feet, where I can't when using notch and post iron sights

The adjustments are simple and can be a challenge to get zeroed in.

 I was able to shoot this group from a rest at ten yards. Plenty good enough to work on my off hand skills (or lack there of) 9 out of 10 can be covered with a dime.

A parting shot of the 100 in shooting condition.

This guy was tempting me to get out the 101 and take him out, but I live in town and don't need the meat. If he gets into the neighbors gardens and makes a pest of himself  I could be talked into doing some pest removal.

No comments:

Post a Comment